Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trash cans and hampers

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:08 PM
  • 22 Replies

Do you have them in every room to encourage trash and laundry to go where they belong or does it get done anyway? 

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roo1234
by Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Gets done anyway
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I have a laundry basket in each bedroom, waste basket in our master bath, I should put one next to DH's side of the bed, he doesn't seem to think about throwing tissues away, ugh. Anyway I do have wastebasket in DS's room and in guest room, 1 next to dryer and of course under the kitchen sink.

blessedmom1978
by Vanessa on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Trash cans in kitchen and both baths and hampers in each room

Fields456
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:54 AM
I have trash cans in all the bathrooms the kitchen and one in the playroom( which is for none food trash). We only have a hamper in our bathroom and the laundry room ( the kids bathroom is out of commission so dd has been using ours). And I won't do the laundry unless it is in one of the hampers or laying I front of the wash machine
Moms_Angels1960
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I have a trash can in the living room both bathrooms, dd's room and the kitchen, I have hampers in the laundry room, 1 bathroom and hubby has his in the closet.

anotherandree
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Trash cans, yes.  Laundry bins, no.  Only where clothes come off!

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:59 PM

No I don't. Trash cans are only in my bedroom (due to kitty litter box in there), bathrooms, and kitchen. Laundry baskets are in both bathrooms and my room. 

sunshinepraying
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Trash cans are in each room, but there aren't many rooms anyway. Laundry baskets in bedrooms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poohy1975
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Almost every room.

Jenni_Lynne71
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I have a laundry basket in each bedroom, which if laundry is not in it...it doesn't get washed. 13 gallon size trash can in kitchen, then smaller ones in the bathroom, dining room, and living room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)