Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Do you use a tiny vacuum on your desk?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

The big vacuum, even my dustbuster, sucks harder on my desk than I'd like.  I use a dust cloth mainly, but I've been thinking of getting a small vacuum- with less power and a small tip, to suck up the dirt and cat hairs on my desk. Have you tried any of these? Of course if I kept my desk neater then getting around the corners of the clutter wouldn't be such a problem.

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manamott
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I've never vacuumed my desk...just dust with my swiffer duster.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I have never tried using a vacuum

AzariahsMother
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:19 AM

No, I just use a dust cloth.

LindaClement
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Vacuum?

:D

What's that?

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:01 PM

LOL!!!!!

Quoting LindaClement:

Vacuum?

:D

What's that?

wandep
by Pam on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:05 PM

We don't really have a desk area...hubby and I both have laptops. Dh does have an old desk but he keeps his OLD computers on it. I am hoping he will get rid of them once I get my sewing room together next month. :)

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:00 PM

LOL about your husband keeping his old computers on the desk. He sounds a lot like I am, although I don't keep them on my desk. I have three towers under my desk and one in the closet.  I like two backups because once I took my computer in to be worked on and the backup went bad, too, so now I have two backups, and my old computer that is outdated and I should get it donated.

Quoting wandep:

We don't really have a desk area...hubby and I both have laptops. Dh does have an old desk but he keeps his OLD computers on it. I am hoping he will get rid of them once I get my sewing room together next month. :)

MamaJane
by Jane on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I just dust it :)

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM

My big vaccuum and my dust buster both suck up too much. That's why I was thinking a tiny one would get particles but not the papers. Of course if I'd clean up the papers the problem would be solved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)