Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

What's on your......... bathroom counter?

Posted by   + Show Post

:)

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (31-37):
mommynightowl
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Just soap pumps and a scentsy warmer in two bathrooms. Mine off my bedroom has all my makeup in a clear organizer and my face wash.
MommaChelsea1
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM

well - since we moved into a 1 bedroom apartment (just me, my boyfriend and our 5 month old daughter) we had to do w/out the changing table, so We have a diaper caddy (that has diapers, diaper cream, and baby powder in it) a foldable change pad that we fold up and put behind the caddy when were not using it, a soap dispenser pump, and a night light that we put in at night.

lynettemommie4
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM

two candles, tooth brushes and my cup. in kids bathroom only there toothbrushes

LindaClement
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM

What's supposed to be there, or what is usually there?

We keep a pile of face cloths and a pile of hand towels on the counter (it's pretty big) along with a pump handsoap and a basket with odds and ends, like lip gloss and nail files and stuff.

It's also, currently, go a can of shaving cream, my tweezers and hand mirror, a wet cloth and the empty 'no work' shower cleaner I keep forgetting to refill...

Momtogirls0823
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mudfishzgirl:

Tooth brushes and toothpaste a cup mouthwash and DH's electric razor and a shit ton of his hair from when he cut it. He didn't clean it up AGAIN and it really ticked me off so I left it.

Oh, I sooooooo know what you mean!  I am so glad we have our own separate vanities!  My dh leaves little hairs ALL OVER his vanity when he trims his goatee.  It drives me crazy!  

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

MrsJaiClark
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Soap pump and a basket that holds me and DH's toothbrushes and toothpaste. That's all, I don't like clutter and actually get irritated by that stuff being there lol

SweetPea2004
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM
My bathroom has my 3step face system, soap to wash hands with and SO toothbrush.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN