Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Which would you prefer- curtains to hide a closet or sliding doors?

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Ummm doesn't matter 

Sisteract
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Doors

deadlights86
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:57 AM
We took the sliding doors off our closets I'd prefer nothing over sliding doors that my kids can break.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:56 AM

The bifold doors stink too.  Ours are really load and clanky and one is always coming off the track.  I do like them better then sliding though because you can get to the whole closet.

Quoting Bmat:

Doors,  but sliding doors sometimes go bad. My mom finally just put in a regular door, but I've also seen bifold doors.  Our sliding doors are OK, but they go off track sometimes.

smile357
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I like doors. When it comes to kids it depends what age and what your trying to keep them out of. I can lock any kind of door easier than a curtin

jengarcia2007
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I would probably rather have the sliding doors.

gmadiane
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM

door

HollyHawk333
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:44 AM
For the kids room we have no doors on the closet. They just became a bigger pain as Ladybug got older and wanted to pick out and dress herself. And I think I'm going to take the door off the walk in closet too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I have that problem with both the sliding and bifold doors that we have- they come off of the tracks. A nuisance.

Quoting MamaJane:

The bifold doors stink too.  Ours are really load and clanky and one is always coming off the track.  I do like them better then sliding though because you can get to the whole closet.

Quoting Bmat:

Doors,  but sliding doors sometimes go bad. My mom finally just put in a regular door, but I've also seen bifold doors.  Our sliding doors are OK, but they go off track sometimes.

sunshinepraying
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Doors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)