Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Onion towels

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 21 Replies

I have a funny story for you all....

The other day I made a big pot of potato soup to freeze.  I had to cut 5 onions and cook them. 

I don't have a working dryer right now so my towels were hanging on the banister upstairs to dry.

The next morning I take a shower and pull out the towel on top.  As soon as I grab it and go to wipe my face and....ewwwww onions!   LMAO  I was hoping my hair didn't smell like onions.

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darci16
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I guess if you get people walking away from you I wouldthink yeah I smell like onions, lol. I would be on DH to get that dryer fixed.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I agree.  It may stop you being crowded in stores, for example. :)

Quoting darci16:

I guess if you get people walking away from you I wouldthink yeah I smell like onions, lol. I would be on DH to get that dryer fixed.

mstevens10
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM

LOL I don't think I could handle my dryer not working for as long as you have had to. My dryer went out heating element part for a week. I hated it! I was so glad to get it fixed.

MamaJane
by Jane on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM

LOL!  Good point!

Quoting Bmat:

I agree.  It may stop you being crowded in stores, for example. :)

Quoting darci16:

MamaJane
by Jane on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Quoting wandep:

LOL I don't think I could handle my dryer not working for as long as you have had to. My dryer went out heating element part for a week. I hated it! I was so glad to get it fixed.

It's really not too bad.  And look at all I'm saving in electric lol.  The worst is the undies and such.  That's a pain.  He's determined he can't fix it.  He's pretty handy but he's done all he can with it.  Now he needs to call someone.

wandep
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM

My problem was that it was so hot with the hummidity that it left everything wrinkled and hard. :(

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM

lol

MamaJane
by Jane on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting wandep:

My problem was that it was so hot with the hummidity that it left everything wrinkled and hard. :(

Hard, yes.  But I haven't had a wrinkle problem.  Maybe if we had dressy clothes on a regular basis or Tom worked in an office, but t-shirts and jeans dry fine lol. Also we normal have high humidity (although not as bad as Fl lol)  but this summer has been so dry it's ridiculous.  Maybe thet helps.

AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM

LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN