Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

My kitty was confused about the snake he had in his mouth. LOL!

Posted by   + Show Post

Bobby is the dark charcoal colored kitty.  This picture was taken before we adopted him and his cage- mate.

I was loading laundry into the washer this afternoon, which is in the kitchen area, and Bobby came trotting through with a small snake in his mouth. It was a garter snake, about 18 inches long, and alive. So he dropped the snake, and my husband put it outside.  The cats are indoors only, so Bobby brought the snake up from the basement. I'm not very happy with the idea of snakes in the house. :( 

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Replies (21-26):
gsprofval
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I would have had kittens when I saw the snake!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM

We live in a semi-rural area, so snakes and mice seem to be inevitable. We lived with mice for a long time- catching them in human traps when we could, but after a while I realized it was very germy and risky, so I consented to the exterminators poisoning them.

Quoting Caitlin411:

I would die! I tell my husband the day I see a mouse or snake in the house we're moving!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM

LOL!

Quoting gsprofval:

I would have had kittens when I saw the snake!

Bluetick
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Snakes don't bother me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Yeah, my parents have mice in their farm house and it grosses me out so bad. She insists I have them in my house as well and I know for a fact I don't. My bil was just telling me about the snake he found while chopping hay and it made my skin crawl just hearing it.

Quoting Bmat:

We live in a semi-rural area, so snakes and mice seem to be inevitable. We lived with mice for a long time- catching them in human traps when we could, but after a while I realized it was very germy and risky, so I consented to the exterminators poisoning them.

Quoting Caitlin411:

I would die! I tell my husband the day I see a mouse or snake in the house we're moving!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Yikes to snakes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)