Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 7/29

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:03 AM
  • 19 Replies

What do you need to get done this Sunday?

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
woliung8153
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM

8:58am this is our first day back to church in about 4 yrs have not found one that feels like home since we moved to Arkansas. My daughter is excited. I want to try to get somethings done around the house before we leave though. (11% done)

MORNING ROUTINE:
-coffee/blog/fb/cm
-breakfast

-dressed face/hair/teeth (me/joey/Tab)
- Make Bed 1 2 3
-Swish & Swipe 1 2
-Wash & put away all dishes
-Reboot Laundry load f p, load f p, load f p
-Check Calendar
-10:20am Church
-lunch
-Joey nap
-Declutter for 10 Minutes each room- (Entry/play, hall/joey, tabby, kids bath, kitchen, living, dining, master, master bath)
BEFORE BED ROUTINE:
-dinner
-2 minutes pick up clutter
-Tab shower
-8pm kids bedtime
-Shine Your Sink
- Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed by 10pm

darci16
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I wish ds would get excited about going to church. I found a church that I like, but dh won't go, long story on that one and ds has kind of gotten dh's attitude about going, makes it hard when at times I feel I really need that.  I was the only one of my siblings that did not get confirmed, I really was not taken to church as a child like they were, sometimes being the youngest isn't always so great, lol.

Quoting woliung8153:

8:58am this is our first day back to church in about 4 yrs have not found one that feels like home since we moved to Arkansas. My daughter is excited. I want to try to get somethings done around the house before we leave though. (11% done)

MORNING ROUTINE:
-coffee/blog/fb/cm
-breakfast

- Make Bed 1 2 3
-Swish & Swipe 1 2
-Check Calendar
-lunch
-Joey nap
-Declutter for 10 Minutes each room- (Entry/play, hall/joey, tabby, kids bath, kitchen, living, dining, master, master bath)
BEFORE BED ROUTINE:
-dinner
-Tab shower
-8pm kids bedtime
-Shine Your Sink
- Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed by 10pm

darci16
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Well today we will be painting ds's bedroom, he decided on island orange. That has been his favorite color since he was 2, dh is still trying to get him to do a more neutral color, boring. I keep telling him it's just paint, he needs to get over it. DH did paint his ceiling last night, looks alot better, I wish we could have removed the popcorn stuff on it, dh says that takes alot of work, oh well.

2 loads of laundry

clean out fridge, trash day tomorrow

clean kitty litter

pick up hot spots

clean up kitchen and start dishwasher

That should do it for Sunday, have a good day :)

woliung8153
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I am going to try not to ramble on in my reply lol but here goes. My daughter who is 8 yrs old is not my dh bio daughter. She was brought up going to church with me and my ex husband every Sunday and Wednesday. We stopped going when we got stationed some place new and I did not find a church that felt like home. My dh will not be going to church with us because he is not a believer. I knew this going into the marriage and we just don't talk about religion. My 1 yr old is not going with me this time because it will be our first time going and I want to go and make sure this is where we feel at home. My dh does not mind if I bring our son every now and again but under the understanding that when he gets old enough to decide if he wants to go it will not be forced upon him and his choice and I am fine with that to. It is new for me not having someone there with me. The last time I went to church was with my ex husband so this is new for me going just me and my daughter. Hope this helps.

Quoting darci16:

I wish ds would get excited about going to church. I found a church that I like, but dh won't go, long story on that one and ds has kind of gotten dh's attitude about going, makes it hard when at times I feel I really need that.  I was the only one of my siblings that did not get confirmed, I really was not taken to church as a child like they were, sometimes being the youngest isn't always so great, lol.

Quoting woliung8153:

MORNING ROUTINE:
-coffee/blog/fb/cm
-breakfast

- Make Bed 1 2 3
-Swish & Swipe 1 2
-Check Calendar
-lunch
-Joey nap
BEFORE BED ROUTINE:
-dinner
-Tab shower
-8pm kids bedtime
-Shine Your Sink
- Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed by 10pm

woliung8153
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM

9:25am okay I need to jump in the shower and get ready for church. But I will try to get a few more things done before we leave. (28% done)

MORNING ROUTINE:
-coffee/blog/fb/cm
-breakfast

- Make Bed
1 2 3
-Swish & Swipe 1 2

-Wash & put away all dishes STARTED
-Reboot Laundry load f p, load f p, load d f p, load w d f p
-Check Calendar
-lunch
-Joey nap
BEFORE BED ROUTINE:
-dinner
-Tab shower
-8pm kids bedtime
-Shine Your Sink
- Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed by 10pm

OneproudMomma87
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Dishes annndddd laundry, LOL thats all, I swept mopped and vacuumed yesterday :o) BUT I would like to finally paint my side table, its the only piece of furniture in my living room that is not a dark wood color

hopeym23
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM

We were all going to go to church but DH worke 16 hours yesterday and overslept so we skipped it.  O ther than that:

Finish Laundry

Finish Dishes

Clean off tops of things in Living Room

Get DS haircut

Order DS birthday cake

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

debbie26
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Make beds

Dishes

and light clean since i cleaned at 10pm last night (i let my DD stay up late so i decided to clean before i put her to bed)

MammaKoi
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Clean the bathroom, do some laundry, and then of course wash dishes. UGHHHH slow and steady i guess will get this work done. I do have school work to do as well. 

darci16
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I know the reason dh won't go, was that growing up they lived on the church property, his dad was the caretaker and dh was an alter boy until the age of 21, his sister was an alter girl. Then when he got married and they moved here his ex-wife would have them going to several different church's, which I understand you find one that you like. Well apparently she found one she liked and when they were having problems and went to church counseling dh was made out to be the one with the problem and she could do no wrong, from what he has told me. So he kind of is burnt out on the whole church thing. But I would like ds to at least go with me sometimes, not that I would go very often, but when I feel the need for it I think he should come along just to see what it is all about. I agree about not forcing them to go, but once in awhile wouldn't hurt either, just to make mom happy, lol. I hope you and your daughter enjoy this church.

Quoting woliung8153:

I am going to try not to ramble on in my reply lol but here goes. My daughter who is 8 yrs old is not my dh bio daughter. She was brought up going to church with me and my ex husband every Sunday and Wednesday. We stopped going when we got stationed some place new and I did not find a church that felt like home. My dh will not be going to church with us because he is not a believer. I knew this going into the marriage and we just don't talk about religion. My 1 yr old is not going with me this time because it will be our first time going and I want to go and make sure this is where we feel at home. My dh does not mind if I bring our son every now and again but under the understanding that when he gets old enough to decide if he wants to go it will not be forced upon him and his choice and I am fine with that to. It is new for me not having someone there with me. The last time I went to church was with my ex husband so this is new for me going just me and my daughter. Hope this helps.

Quoting darci16:

Quoting woliung8153:

MORNING ROUTINE:
-coffee/blog/fb/cm
-breakfast

- Make Bed 1 2 3
-Swish & Swipe 1 2
-Check Calendar
-lunch
-Joey nap
BEFORE BED ROUTINE:
-dinner
-Tab shower
-8pm kids bedtime
-Shine Your Sink
- Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed by 10pm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)