Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Laundry is annoying! **UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post
I washed and dried all of dd's new clothes. I had all the sets of clothes and socks paired up before it went into the washer. Its almost as if my dryer ate a dress and a sock because i cant find them anywhere!

I found the dress in my son's room. It was in their closet. Now if I could find the darn sock
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
ilovemykids732
by Stephy on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM

aaah... I am jealous...! I miss my mothers line... we dont have one... *sigh* I miss them... I used to be out there everyday first thing in the morning hanging up a load... now I can not... DH loves the dryer feeling on our clothes...

Quoting Caitlin411:

I'm not even sure why I like it but in the last 3-4 years it has become my favorite chore. You can usually find me in the back yard smiling as I hang our clothes on the line.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

OMG...! I do too... haha... I find it so relaxing... especially folding it all!!

Quoting Caitlin411:

That's where our similarities end. I love laundry!

Quoting connorsmommy120:

I hate laundry! Lol

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:30 PM
I hate doing it too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
woliung8153
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I have lost socks but never a skirt. Currently i hate laundry because i have to hand wash them and hang dry them. I don't mind hanging them but hate hand washing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wesleysmom08
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM
I know! Its a new 24mo dress. Its so annoying!

Quoting Caitlin411:

Ive had the sock thing happen but I've never had a dress go missing. That's one hungry dryer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wesleysmom08
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM
I always check the whole washer. But they are gone. And it was nee clothes she never wore

Quoting kmencl3210:

Mine does that. I've "lost" a lot of clothes, the worst thing to wash is baby socks. I HATE it lol. Even now my kids socks get stuck in the rubber part thing in the washer and I have to remember to check there when I change out laundry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I'm not used to checking that little area so I forget sometimes, but we have a ton of odd socks I refuse to throw out "just in case" lol. But I've noticed some of our clothes disappearing, no idea where or if it was in the wash or what happened, they're just gone.

Quoting wesleysmom08:

I always check the whole washer. But they are gone. And it was nee clothes she never wore

Quoting kmencl3210:

Mine does that. I've "lost" a lot of clothes, the worst thing to wash is baby socks. I HATE it lol. Even now my kids socks get stuck in the rubber part thing in the washer and I have to remember to check there when I change out laundry.

wandep
by Pam on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Oh I hate when that happens!

blondeb
by Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM

LOL hate hate laundry!

MamaJane
by Jane on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:09 PM

LOL!  I do that.  Just today T found one of Cameron's shirts in his room.  I'm forever giving Tom, Trevor's underwear.  Now, my 12 yo boy, 14 yo girl and I are all close to the same size (Courtney and I are exactly the same size). 

la_bella_vita
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM

The same thing happened to once. It turned out the missing dress got caught up in sheets! When I went to change the sheets I found the dress!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)