Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Fitbit?

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Pam
  • 19 Replies

Do you have one?

Do you know what it is? :)

I got one in the mail today and love it!

www.fitbit.com will tell you what it is about.

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crzymmy5
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM

don't have one, but I would REALLY like to have one. I think I would be surprised at the tracks I leave behind me every day .... I rarely sit down. LOL 

la_bella_vita
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:49 PM

No, I don't have one

darci16
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM

I would like one for dh and it to tell him how much sleep he isn't getting, then maybe he would get something done about his sleep apnea.

newmomma1111
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:21 AM

i just tried to go to http://www.fitbit.com/ like you said and it says its a forbidden site

newmomma1111
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM

had to get it off google...i just seen that yesterday and was thinking that i wanted one :)

wandep
by Pam on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Darci, I really liked the way it tracked the sleep patterns last night! It said I woke up 5x's. It also gives the times you wake up too. :) I slept 8 hrs total last night.

Quoting darci16:

I would like one for dh and it to tell him how much sleep he isn't getting, then maybe he would get something done about his sleep apnea.

wandep
by Pam on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Strange..it lets me pull it up like that way.

Quoting newmomma1111:

i just tried to go to http://www.fitbit.com/ like you said and it says its a forbidden site

wandep
by Pam on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:04 AM

So, like I said to Darci in the post I really liked the fitbit last night for sleeping. You can't even tell you have it on your wrist. :) Its in an arm band....very soft material too. I like the fact that it keeps tracks of your walking/stair climbing/calories/etc....Today I will be going to Curves and trying it out there too. :)

MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Neat! Tom and I have been talking about getting something like that. He wants to see how many miles he walks at work. He has a cheap one once that said 8 miles. Crazy. And the sleep thing sounds neat. I wonder If I have sleep issuws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Nope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)