Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Laundry room?

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM
  • 68 Replies

Are you happy with the size of it? Would you want it bigger? Where is it located in your house? Share pictures with us if you have any. :)

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I am very happy with my laundry room. It is a good size but could be a little bigger and have more storage. :)

I will have to post a picture later.

woliung8153
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Mine is way too small. So I would want it bigger and there is not enough storage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manamott
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I would want mine bigger but it works. It's right off my main hallway. You have to go through it to get to the garage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy03457
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Not happy at all with my laundry room:( it needs to be bigger and needs some storage space. O and walls lol. Its unfinished. So it still needs a piece of sheet rock on one of the walls. When you first walk into my house you look straight ahead and you'll see the door that leads to my laundry room. Its right beside my kitchen and on the other side of the laundry room is the bathroom. (on the other side of the walls of course)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I like mine and can't really come up with anything I would change. Mine is off the hallway by the kitchen and the other is in the basement. 

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I am happy with the size of it.  Really I think it's just a little to big and would rather it be sectioned off more.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Mine is awkward. It's between the garage and kitchen...and has the pantry in it. I've had worse and its a decent size, but I'd def design it differently.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
We live in apartment so it's small space.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Yeah, I like the size of it : ) it's located next to my family room

Sewsofun
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Mine is in the basement I really wish it was upstairs but, oh well. It also has painted cinderblock walls blah, but I'm in a rental so I can't do anything about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)