Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

back to school back to routines

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:28 AM
  • 9 Replies

My daughter finally started back to school on Wednesday this week after being out since March!!

So I knew it meant back to my routines.. Then I realized I was lost I had no clue what I was doing!!  I finally found my index box with all our tasks, routines, broken down and I found my daily 15 min zones .. So now at least I have an idea!! I did decide that eventually it wont take me 15 minutes in each room !

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wandep
Hope everyone has a great week!!! It's almost Christmas time!!!
31 minutes ago
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I've missed you girl!! Welcome back. How is the bedroom situation going? I know last you all rearranged everything. I hope it has worked out for you all. How is your daughter doing?

MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Schedules are so nice and it's lovely to be back in it.

epilepsymom
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Hey there!! We had a horrid summer!! My daugher dislocated both knees in July and was in a wheelchair from the first week of July to Tuesday.. Almost 3 months.. She spent a lot of time in my room because it had the TV connected to the cable..

However she has the big bedroom now and LOVES it.. We have no problems with her getting out of bed anymore.. She loves the bigger room and with the way her bed is located if I get up in the night she can see me.. So while that was a lot of hard work it was totally worth it

Quoting wandep:

I've missed you girl!! Welcome back. How is the bedroom situation going? I know last you all rearranged everything. I hope it has worked out for you all. How is your daughter doing?

Audreysmommy123
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM

i don't really have like a schedule except for certain times of the day..but everyday is different.. but the times DO NOT..lol.

darci16
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:05 PM

So glad everything is going good for you and getting back to normal. How are you doing  with everything you went through also?

epilepsymom
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Thanks Im doing well after my surgery.. I had basically recovered before my daughters seizure/injury.. The doctors were not crazy that I was having to lift her but I said I do what I have to do!!

Quoting darci16:

So glad everything is going good for you and getting back to normal. How are you doing  with everything you went through also?

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Schedules, I love them, lol

Shlamoof
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Awesome!

smile357
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I'm actually getting into half a schedule which is odd for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN