Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning 9/22

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM
  • 19 Replies

What are you cleaning this Saturday?

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darci16
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Today after we get home from the movies we, meaning ds and I, he doesn't know it yet, are going to work on the garage.  Also just keep things picked up in the house so it doesn't get out of control over the weekend.

MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Yay! Good to see you Darci!  I'm normally cleaning alone on the weekends lol  I have more time then I expected.  I don't have to be at the high school until 3:30.  However I now have who know who coming to pick up boyscout popcorn kits between 11 and 3.  I'm sure it's just going to be quick pick ups and willy nilly but it will interupt my mojo!  I'll do the best I can.  I'm going to inflate my list and just get done what I can (hoping to have little to none left tomorrow)

Kitchen-counters, table, chairs, appliance fronts, microwave, water machine, cabinet fronts, trash can, spot walls, light switches and door knobs.  Scrub sink. Sweep and mop.

Run a quick sweep downstairs

go through papers on hutch and put away

downstairs bathroom-quick wipe down and sweep and mop

UPSTAIRS!

Laundry-one load washed, dryed, folded and put away

Upstairs swept, all rooms and hallway

My bathroom-toilet, sink, tub, mirror, sweep and mop

Kids bath-toilet, sink, tub, mirror, sweep and mop

My bedroom-Dust, pick up

Game room-dust and wash windows.

MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Quoting darci16:

Today after we get home from the movies we, meaning ds and I, he doesn't know it yet, are going to work on the garage.  Also just keep things picked up in the house so it doesn't get out of control over the weekend.

LOL!  I take you to the movies, you help clean the garage.  Good deal

What movie are you seeing?

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:56 AM

kitchen floor and basement steps.

salina123
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Just threw a load of towels in the washer,gonna fold and put away when done. I did the floors, bathrooms, and dusted yesterday. I am going to clean the fridge today to go grocery shopping tomorrow. Other than that not much. I have a housewarming party to go to and drop my oldest off at a sleepover.

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Not to much today!

MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I've gotten less done because more people have shown up for popcorn then I thought.  I'm still happy with what I've done.  I hope to get a little more taken care of before I go.

gmadiane
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I got up took out the trash, swept and mopped, cleaned the bedroom and bathroom, took the grandkids to the lake to feed the ducks twice and I still need to run to walmart

MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Ok ladies I'm going to save the rest for tomorrow and get ready to go chaperon!  Have a great day!

Peachy34500
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Not to much today.. DS is so fussy.. but on Monday DD will be at school and DS is going to my mom's and I am going go be a cleaning machine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)