Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Best kitchen trash bags & cheapest place to get them ....

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 33 Replies

I've been buying Costco's Kirkland brand forever because they are such a good deal. But I really don't like them - never have actually. I'm almost done with this box & am moving on ... What kind works best for you & where do you buy them?

(Yes, I really did post something about trash bags. I have no shame about it either! LOL)

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I buy whats on sale, and with my mini cans I use the platic bags from the grocey store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Today at 8:35 AM
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:16 AM

bump

JeremysMom
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I buy Kroger brand trashbags. They work well and are cheaper than even Wal-Mart's brand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soljan
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I buy mine at Sam's. It's two big rolls for a 13 gallon for $12.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aarensmommy
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:39 AM

we buy glad at a local  store ,basically they get the dented or torn things big chains stores wont take, we never have problems with them...i know in chains stores they r pricey though.

victoriaherring
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I only buy glad force flex with the fresh clean scent. I try to save on everything else and am open to other brands on everything but trash bags and toilet paper. I do use coupons with them as often as I can though.
mstef99
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I used to buy the glad reinforced and still will when on sale, but now I usually just buy whatever is cheapest.

ZakkarysMom
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM
I just buy bags from the dollar tree. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I completely understand!!!!  I finally just went for broke with trash bags.  I'm never brand loyal but trash bags are one of the few things, I found something good and stuck with it. Sams club brand I really like and they aren't too bad on price.  If you can't get there then Glad is the ext best but be ready for sticker shock.

What I hate with bags is when they don't stay on the trash can.  I also have to have the ties now.

MamaJane
by Jane on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Amen! And me too!  I also don't like cheap paper towels and I have to buy my shampoo from the sallon.  But that's it! LOL

Quoting victoriaherring:

I only buy glad force flex with the fresh clean scent. I try to save on everything else and am open to other brands on everything but trash bags and toilet paper. I do use coupons with them as often as I can though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)