Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Another motivated day.....

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM
  • 10 Replies

Today I got up, relaxed, and then got to work on laundry and organizing in my bedroom....I love my motivated days. 

angelLovedbymom

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Yay for good days!

mommy425906
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I need some of your motivation, pass it along! I have been lacking in that department all week. Today I'm really trying to smack myself out of this funk & get some stuff done before the weekend hits!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Good for you!  You are an inspiration!

Moms_Angels1960
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Yay, don't we all love those days =)

Kendall_Marie24
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay! I had a good motivation day too! Cleaned out the storage building and organized kitchen and bathroom today! On to the living room/bedrooms and laundry room tomorrow! It helps that I'm on vacation all week!

Audreysmommy123
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

that's great you want to do mine too :) i wont be able to do a whole lot for a while.. im on bedrest in the hospital and then recovering from a c-section

lovedbymom
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I have a daughter named Audrey as well :).  I would help you out if I lived closer.  I know what it feels like recovering from c-sections....I had three of them.

Quoting Audreysmommy123:

that's great you want to do mine too :) i wont be able to do a whole lot for a while.. im on bedrest in the hospital and then recovering from a c-section

CharlieSays
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Pass me some of that motivation please? :/ Got the new iPhone yesterday and instead of cleaning like I should be, I've been sitting on it all day. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovedbymom
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I will send you motivation....I get back into the cleaning tomorrow....had a busy day today :).

Quoting CharlieSays:

Pass me some of that motivation please? :/ Got the new iPhone yesterday and instead of cleaning like I should be, I've been sitting on it all day. :(

smile357
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats pretty much what I would be doing if I were you also. It's a new toy...how fun  :)

Quoting CharlieSays:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN