Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Sharing My Weekly Menu - Oct. 6-12

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:50 AM
  • 14 Replies
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Thank you for the recipes and pictures. I wish that I felt more comfortable cooking with tofu.

coolmom405
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM

So yummy!!! Thanks for sharing!

tatinbriansmom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Thanks for sharing. I love that you included pictures.
Aurorasmom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM

yum!!

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks great girl!!

toomanypoodles
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Quoting Bmat:

Thank you for the recipes and pictures. I wish that I felt more comfortable cooking with tofu.

The key is finding good recipes for it.  We're trying hard to back off on meat, not only is it too fattening, it's getting too expensive.  Tofu only costs a couple bucks and packs a wallop of protein in a very small amount. 

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I've almost stopped eating red meat. My husband likes his meatloaf, though, and ground turkey isn't what he wants.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Bmat:

The key is finding good recipes for it.  We're trying hard to back off on meat, not only is it too fattening, it's getting too expensive.  Tofu only costs a couple bucks and packs a wallop of protein in a very small amount. 

toomanypoodles
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Quoting Bmat:

I've almost stopped eating red meat. My husband likes his meatloaf, though, and ground turkey isn't what he wants.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Bmat:

My hubby has protested a lot...but I swear, I'm not buying any more chicken and he can have beef two nights a week until I can get him off hamburger.  We are going to do two vegetarian and one fish night from now on.  I have GOT to get him healthy and I'm sick of being too fat. 

woliung8153
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Your meal plan looks so yummy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband ordered steak when we went out to eat a couple months ago. He said that he forgot that steak had to be chewed. LOL!  I almost always have chicken, fish, ground beef or turkey. He'd forgotten about steak.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting Bmat:

My hubby has protested a lot...but I swear, I'm not buying any more chicken and he can have beef two nights a week until I can get him off hamburger.  We are going to do two vegetarian and one fish night from now on.  I have GOT to get him healthy and I'm sick of being too fat. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)