Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 10/5

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:42 AM
  • 24 Replies

What's on your agenda today?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darci16
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM

change bedding and wash

sweep kitchen and family room

do a couple of errands for dh This is going to take longer than I thought, oh well that's ok, but I will get everythings else done.

work on one of projects around here, and today one will get done

Not sure if I'm cooking tonight, have to think about it, if I do it's probably taco's. I think we're going to the new chicken place by our house, Guthrie's, I don't feel like cooking tonight.

pick up hot spots in the evening

relax

bed

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM

cleaned the bathrooms and have laundry going.

MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Ugh lol. I'm taking the tiny tot to see the flower parade if it doesn't get Raines out. Before then I'm going to vacuum and we'll see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Ok this way worked for me today! I've just not been doing well with a list this week. The parade was canceled. :(. But that gives me extra time. Here's what I've done.
All windows downstairs, all vents and corners downstairs, vacuumed living and daycare and moved furniture in dc room.

Quoting MamaJane:

Ugh lol. I'm taking the tiny tot to see the flower parade if it doesn't get Raines out. Before then I'm going to vacuum and we'll see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM

started a load of laundry, cleaned bathroom mirror and dusted the living room.  Next up is all the weekly kitchen cleaning.  That's good half an hour.

MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I'm either ordering pizza or doing freezer night.  Just too many things going on with people going here and there.

Quoting darci16:

change bedding and wash

sweep kitchen and family room

do a couple of errands for dh

work on one of projects around here, and today one will get done

Not sure if I'm cooking tonight, have to think about it, if I do it's probably taco's.

pick up hot spots in the evening

relax

bed

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Get 6 year old on bus

Take 2 year old to gymnastics

Clean MBR (change sheets, dust, vacumme)

Fold and put away laundry

Vacumme downstairs

Swiffer kitchen and DR floors

Go for run

Random dusting where needed

Wait for 6 year old to come home 

Play outside

Shower and get ready for office tonight.

DH home

I go to real estate office 6-8pm.

darci16
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM

What is the flower parade? Sounded like it would have been fun, will they have it tomorrow if the weather is better?

Quoting MamaJane:

Ok this way worked for me today! I've just not been doing well with a list this week. The parade was canceled. :(. But that gives me extra time. Here's what I've done.
All windows downstairs, all vents and corners downstairs, vacuumed living and daycare and moved furniture in dc room.

Quoting MamaJane:

SassyLeigh
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Workin 7-3, home to clean house, cook dinner, laundry and relax and watch a movie with the kids (I hope)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:48 PM

It's a tradition in this town on the Friday of Riley Days.  Riley Days is our town's big festival and it's off of the poet James Whitcomb Riley who was born here.  There's a statue of him downtown.  It used to be all elementary school kids who walked through downtown and placed flowers on the statue.  Now it's just 2nd and third grades because there's so many kids. They took 2 kids from each class to take all the flowers down.  So no it won't be tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the regular parade.  My daughter was suposed to march too.  pooey

Quoting darci16:

What is the flower parade? Sounded like it would have been fun, will they have it tomorrow if the weather is better?

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting MamaJane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)