Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

I've been noticing more spiders in the house. edit picture of outside the house spider, page 2

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM
  • 24 Replies

I guess this is typical of Autumn?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gavin423
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Mine certainly do peak in the early fall. :( They seem especially fond of the corner of the living room with our bird, drives me insane.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Ugh. They don't often come inside here. But since we moved here in June we've found at least 20 black widows in our back yard. I get chills thinking about that. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Yup it's that time of year.

MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Ugh. They don't often come inside here. But since we moved here in June we've found at least 20 black widows in our back yard. I get chills thinking about that. :(

THAT is creepy!

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM
It's terrible! They're on the kids toys. We've sprayed, cleaned the whole yard, gutters, we constantly keep it picked up. My backyard is like a horror movie lol.

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting lovemymarine18:

THAT is creepy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM

We have huge brown recluse (I think recluse) all over the outside with huge webs DH is constantly clearing away. I HATE them and would freak if they ever actually got in. But we have other gross bugs that get in in the spring time. Thats enough for me. 

darci16
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I would call an exterminator if that is what they are, those are very poisonous spiders. Google it and you will see.

Quoting 98765:

We have huge brown recluse (I think recluse) all over the outside with huge webs DH is constantly clearing away. I HATE them and would freak if they ever actually got in. But we have other gross bugs that get in in the spring time. Thats enough for me. 

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I'll make my husband google it. I cannot stand to even see pics of them on the computer! EW

Quoting darci16:

I would call an exterminator if that is what they are, those are very poisonous spiders. Google it and you will see.

Quoting 98765:

darci16
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We have spider's but I have been noticing more and more inside. I will be spraying all around the doors and windows outside and maybe back in corners here inside the house where things are pushed up against. So I guess I'm adding that to my list for today.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

*shivers*

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting lovemymarine18:

THAT is creepy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN