Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 5: Make Time for Friends

Posted by   + Show Post

Don't take your friendships for granted. Today's challenge is to make time for friends!

Be sure to make an effort to stay in touch with your friends whether it's a phone call, an email, or a get together. Organize your friends' contact information, make a schedule, and even set reminders so you don't let too much time pass between conversations.

on phone

Do you make time for your friends or do you need to improve staying in touch? Do you usually stay in touch by phone calls, text, email, or social networks?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
kirbymom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Oh wow. I am good at this in one way and bad at this in another. lol  

0Kit0
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

No, I'm bad at keeping in touch.

skippette14
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I have a few friends I need to make time for :(. We've all gotten so busy with our kids we haven't had much free time. We are working on planning a " mommies night out". Just to hang out
savedbygrace316
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I'm always in contact with friends.  Mostly through text and running errands together.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Fb, text, email. Sometimes on the phone, but it gets difficult with littles lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I could see my real friends more than I do now.  We stay in touch by Facebook more than anything and usually only get together for birthdays and celebrations.

Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:29 PM
No I dont take for granted! I make sure I connect daily. Text,fb, phone, emails, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the4mutts
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM
My friends and I stay in touch real well! The ones close by, we txt and set up times to hang out. The ones farther away are usually by fb, and weekly/bi-weekly phone calls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bob192
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:47 PM

We do a lot of facebook!

SassyLeigh
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I've actually been trying to keep in touch with old friends that are in Maine (I'm in Indiana) recently. Sending random emails and trying to stay in touch more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)