Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 5: Make Time for Friends

Posted by   + Show Post

Don't take your friendships for granted. Today's challenge is to make time for friends!

Be sure to make an effort to stay in touch with your friends whether it's a phone call, an email, or a get together. Organize your friends' contact information, make a schedule, and even set reminders so you don't let too much time pass between conversations.

on phone

Do you make time for your friends or do you need to improve staying in touch? Do you usually stay in touch by phone calls, text, email, or social networks?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (61-70):
MomofBoys838
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I do pretty good with keeping in touch through Facebook...I'm not big on talking on the phone, though.  And I text.

ladybugMarie

aus14
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Fb and text
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooNFaeRie30
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:04 AM

i try to text people every couple of weeks if i do not hear fro the.

batjmom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM

phone calls and texting are the easiest for me

Shansmommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I think I could stay in touch better if there wasn't a social network.  I miss calling people, even texting.  I call anyone nowadays, start a conversation and they usually say "oh yeah, you were talking about that on fb."  Lol, it's pretty frustrating at times.  I still like to call or text people on their birthday rather than writing on their wall.

pampire
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Text, phones calls, FB.  I use it all.  My bff has a lot going on now so I'm sure to harass her via text about any errands or chores I can take off her hands.

nova.mommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Me too.  It would be nice to get together more often, but I live about a hour or two away from most of them so phone, fb or email will have to do for daily/weekly chats.

Quoting Apr1l:

too busy usually, but when we do get together its like nothing has changed =)

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I do make time for friends, usually by phone, but sometimes email.

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I try to make time for my friends, but they don't do the same. We stay in touch via text, calls and Facebook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamisAngels
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:29 PM
I usually stay in contact through text or email. Unfortunately when we try phone calls one or the other is busy with children in the background needing attention.
I prefer phone calls but it doesnt always work out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN