Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 5: Make Time for Friends

Posted by   + Show Post

Don't take your friendships for granted. Today's challenge is to make time for friends!

Be sure to make an effort to stay in touch with your friends whether it's a phone call, an email, or a get together. Organize your friends' contact information, make a schedule, and even set reminders so you don't let too much time pass between conversations.

on phone

Do you make time for your friends or do you need to improve staying in touch? Do you usually stay in touch by phone calls, text, email, or social networks?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Replies (71-80):
Jeanniedoll
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM
I stay in touch with my friends by talking on the telephone and through e-mails.
JustShawna
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I make time for them on different levels. Some of my friends and I stay in touch via social media - some of them don't have finances for the extra text messaging or phone conversations - and some of them we text. Others we text, talk in person, social network and all of the above. It just depends on who it is, and where they are located.

justpooh40
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I am usually in touch with friends by email or a phone call. I am pretty good about keeping in touch with my friends.

MTATMA
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I need to improve I do chat on facebook regularly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Resatrotter
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Ian fbooker and a texter, I send a message to everyone to just see how things r going for them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I haven't made time for friends in a while...No one else has kids my age so hanging out can be an adventure and sometimes awkward.  I keep in touch via facebook and sometimes text.  Depends on the friend.

stephwordelman1
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

need to improve staying in touch, usually stay in touch by text or social networks

goddess99
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

1 of my friends doesn't have the internet so I really need to try to call her more.

browneyedmommy
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I always make time for friends!  We usually stay in touch by phone or internet!

achurnick
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:12 PM

i stay in touch with friends by phone calls, text, and Facebook.  I just wish I had the extra time to be able to meet up with them from time to time. Everyone lives 1 hr or more away from me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)