Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

We are making great progress wiht our closet project.. It was a much bigger job than I anticipated but every day Im amazed at the progress being made. So far I taken 3 big garbage bags full of clothes to the "hope's Angels" Free Store.. I have taken countless  bags of trash out..  Emptied several big totes.. I even hung a few things of my daughters up in there today..  

All in all I cant wait till Im all done with this!!!!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (11-13):
epilepsymom
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Yep Im hoping to get a little bean bag chair to put in there for her.. 

Quoting darci16:

That is great that she has that for her coping skill, my friends daughter who is also autistic has a swing on their patio and that is where she goes before school and after, that's what calms her.

Quoting epilepsymom:

She was able to sit on the floor of the closet last night during a meltdown andloved that she could do that

epilepsymom
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

UPDATE:

I just took the last tote out to go through. The next thing is to move her clothes and toys in there.. Then Im done.. My hope is to have it completely done by Friday

crzymmy5
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Quoting epilepsymom:

UPDATE:

I just took the last tote out to go through. The next thing is to move her clothes and toys in there.. Then Im done.. My hope is to have it completely done by Friday

WHOOHOO!!! pulling for you!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)