Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 10/9

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 15 Replies
What do you need to get done today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
woliung8153
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Good morning ladies. I just woke up and having my coffee. Also spending some time with my daughter before she gets on the bus for school. I have lots to do today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a day off. Although there are things that I should be doing, nothing is on my calendar. :)

woliung8153
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I got the kids breakfast, put tabby on the bus, took the trash can to the curb. I also picked up the entry way, play room, and hallway. Now playing with my 1 yr old for a few.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Enjoying my intravenous coffee drip.  It was so nice sleeping in until 7!  Too bad it's my only day to do so.  I have already vacuumed, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, served breakfast, hung some more uniforms, washed the last 4 and hung them to dry and I started a load of laundry of mine. 

I'm going to try to make spaghetti sauce today because my garden tomatoes are getting angry at me. So lots of cutting tomatoes.  Cool and package to freeze.

Wipe down downstairs bathroom

Switch load to dryer, fold and put away

Make pizza sauce for french bread pizza for lunch

Figure out dinner and set out whatever I need (I may do left overs)

clean up lunch

go to library (with 6 kids!)

fix, have and cleanup dinner

Kickboxing at 7, Court to her friends, pick Cout up there or church afterwards.

MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Quoting Bmat:

I have a day off. Although there are things that I should be doing, nothing is on my calendar. :)

Sounds awesome!

woliung8153
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Well Joey is being a handful today but I will make due. I wiped down joeys bedroom walls, windows, crib, and light switch. Picked up his room, made his bed and organized his dresser. Off to do more. I would like to have all my cleaning done by noon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
woliung8153
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I vacuumed joeys bedroom, picked up the kids bathroom, cleaned their sink, mirror, shower, toilet, wiped the walls and baseboard, also removed the trash, swept and mopped in their bathroom. Then I picked up the kitchen. Not much more on my list to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Well we were up early today to take dh to the airport, 4:15 am up, ugh. Came home made breakfast for ds and I, made his lunch, went and took long shower to wake up. Now I'm getting ready to take ds and friend to school, then I'm off to ww. I will come home and get ready for interview at 12, wish me luck. I will post cleaning later, I have to do something or I won't feel productive, lol.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM

One of the cats threw up, so I cleaned that up, across the carpet, and then found more on the wall and on the sheet I have over the bedding, so then I had to do a laundry.  Still a quiet day, but I didn't get the reading done yet that I hoped to.

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting Bmat:

Sounds awesome!

MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Quoting darci16:

Well we were up early today to take dh to the airport, 4:15 am up, ugh. Came home made breakfast for ds and I, made his lunch, went and took long shower to wake up. Now I'm getting ready to take ds and friend to school, then I'm off to ww. I will come home and get ready for interview at 12, wish me luck. I will post cleaning later, I have to do something or I won't feel productive, lol.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)