Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 10-12

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 14 Replies
What's up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Make crescents
Finish coupons
Baby jar pumpkin craft
Vacuum, mop, weekly kitchen clean

lillucky8
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Laundry, dishwasher, dishes, clean kitchen, clean living room, sweep all floors, wash living room curtains, plastic living room windows....hopefully i can get it all done, i have a turkey in the oven and friends coming for dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM

My husband is coming home from a trip today so I need to have things at least slightly picked up. LOL!

woliung8153
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Out running errands right now. Then home for some cleaning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I took the kids to school, went to Walmart, CVS, Weight Watchers meeting, and Dollar Tree. Now I am home.

Trying to motivate myself and get some cleaning/laundry done.

lovedbymom
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I have laundry, clean rooms, clean kitchen, clean livingroom, dishes, vaccuum, dust, organizing to do, think I might even wash windows/window sils.

wandep
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Managed to vacuum the hallway, dining room rug, and master bedroom. I also rebooted the dryer and swept in the guest bathroom.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
It's not my week lol. We have a lot going on, not stuff to do, but stress. So I'm taking the day to enjoy my boys and leaving the cleaning for next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Good morning, we slept in day, ds has no school, it is staff development today. I want to get out for a bit today since the weather is so much cooler, it poured, thundered and lightning last night again, it was great! Today I need to change bedding and wash, go through the magazines, sweep kitchen and family room, wipe down bathrooms, sweep up the patio after it drys up. I'm sure there is more I'll add it later.

woliung8153
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Errands are done. I also picked up the entry way, hallway, joeys room. I have also checked my calendar, checked my email, and mail. Dh is sleeping since he doesn't get home til 6am, so can't do my deep cleaning of our room and bathroom til tonight after the kids go to bed. But I still have the rest of the house to finish up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN