Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

I don't wanna (in my most whinney 3yo voice)

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
DD1 was sick Tuesday and Wed. Yesterday DS was sick, I was too busy with them and the house got out of control and now I don't want to get out of my bed cuz of my anxiety. I don't wannnna cleannnnn :(.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
christel22406
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Awe...I know your pain. I hope everyone is feeling better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Love
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Kids are great DD1 has croup but feels better. Ds is destroying faster than I clean. Me I just wish I could clean for longer than 5 minutes at a time. I feel like the walls are closing in and Im still trying to push through it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I want to clean but can't find a grain of motivation. I'm hungry but don't really have anything to eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Love
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Motivation is the other problem. I want to clean cuz the house is bugging me so I'm trying to push through it.

Quoting deadlights86:

I want to clean but can't find a grain of motivation. I'm hungry but don't really have anything to eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Redwall
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

As my sister would say, "Pick yourself up, put your "big girl" panties on and just do it. 

Pink_Love
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM
But I don't wear panties... JOKING JOKING!!!!!! I did I got a little done.

Quoting Redwall:

As my sister would say, "Pick yourself up, put your "big girl" panties on and just do it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FebPenguins
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

15 minutes at a time. Pick the biggest eye sore and start with that! If you can't do 15, try 7 minutes if you must. Just start!

MamaJane
by Jane on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Any luck?  I'm getting overwhelmed just thinking about it myself.  After this week (2 weeks of fall break) I'll need some major cleaning.

epilepsymom
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:06 AM

My front room was left a mess after the closet redo.. I set the timer for 15 minutes and started in one corner.. It takes time but once I broke it down into zones and 15 minutes it was much more manageable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)