Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 17: Declutter Your Home

Posted by   + Show Post

When you have kids sometimes having a clean house seems like an uphill battle. Little pockets of stuff seem to collect all over the place! Today's challenge is to declutter - or at least hide it better!

Try adding decorative baskets or shelving to hide clutter in your house. Put toys or books in bins that can be hidden in a closet when they are not being used.

sweeping

What's the most cluttered area in your house? Share your tips for keeping your house organized.

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommieof1b4g
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM

i have a little bit of clutter everywhere lol. but i have been doing really well at getting rid of it this past month

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:11 AM
My kitchen and den. I use a lot of totes, but have so much stuff.
AmberMerrell
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Dd's room is actually the most cluttered space in the house right now. She has a huge toy box that my dad built her with shelves on it, but we haven't picked up her toys in a few days & my nephew is coming up today so no point in doing it right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dardenella
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I have no tips.  My worst spot is my bedroom, that is where I "hide" everything.  I am hoping to move next year so room by room I am trying to declutter and toss or donate what I will not use.

Bob192
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Our high up places are the most cluttered.  We put it up to keep it out of little hands.  But really we should be putting away where it goes!

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Right now it seems underneath the sinks, and closets.

Since we are moving in 3 weeks it will all be clean...yeah!

KamsOne
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM

My whole house is cluttered!!  I've been working all year to de-clutter it but progress is slow.  :(

PEEK05
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM

The living room.  It's where everyone spends most of their time.

steph21078
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM

the living room

wandep
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Mine is the playroom/office/sewing area....its need to be decluttered badly! I just don't have time in the day to do it. We are always on the go!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN