Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 22: Toiletry Time!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this

Giving up space in your bathroom to accommodate your man can sometimes be difficult, especially if his stuff isn't organized. Today's challenge is to organize your DH/SO's bathroom toiletries!

If your man's products like razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, deodorant and other tolietries items are taking up too much space, get him a bag or bin for his stuff. The more organized and condensed his stuff is, the more room you have for your products!

combing

How do you organize your bathroom so that you and your DH/SO have room? Does your man have a lot of products taking up space in the bathroom?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM

he gets a whole shelf to himself

mama2b100808
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I usually keep my stuff in our closets so there will be room for his. He doesn't have much stuff but I do. lol

Millertime77
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I pretty much take up all the space.  My hubby has a small space in the corner of the counter-but my toddler and I eat up the rest of the space and we also have the linen closet.  My hubby is very minimilistic-so he doesn't mind.

Hottmomma607
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM
LOL He doesn't do too bad! We have a vanity stand! But I do to reorganize some of his stuff. He doesn't use a few items!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:16 AM

He keeps some in the medicine cabinet and some in his drawer.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM

No, and he actually has commented how much room I take up. He is pretty organized.

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Thank goodness we have two sinks and each have a cabinet that is our own! :)

MamaBear2cubs
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:18 AM

He keeps his products in the medicine cabinet

othermom
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:18 AM

We store some stuff in the cabinets some in drawers. It is some what organized except my husbands sde of the counter, that is hopeless.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Well we all share a bathroom, so most items are kept in your room, linen closet or in the mini shelve in the bathroom.  Once reason I am looking forward to moving is because DD will have her own bathroom! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)