Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 22: Toiletry Time!

Posted by   + Show Post

Giving up space in your bathroom to accommodate your man can sometimes be difficult, especially if his stuff isn't organized. Today's challenge is to organize your DH/SO's bathroom toiletries!

If your man's products like razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, deodorant and other tolietries items are taking up too much space, get him a bag or bin for his stuff. The more organized and condensed his stuff is, the more room you have for your products!

combing

How do you organize your bathroom so that you and your DH/SO have room? Does your man have a lot of products taking up space in the bathroom?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (51-59):
nova.mommy
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:53 AM

We have a double sink vanity and it has lots of counter space so we have not had an issue with toiletries yet.

Nycmom86
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
I take most of the space. But he has his own space in the the medicine cabinet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lynettemommie4
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

that is done already. He has containers for all his stuff. good thing is he actually does put his stuff back where it goes!

karen2112
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM

my dh isn't organized at all so he thinks I'm a clean freak. Our bathroom is small. In the linen closet I have a shoe organizer hanging on the inside. Had to cut off the last row so it would fit on the door. He actually likes it cause now  he can see where everything is.

PhyllisGB
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM

We are blessed to have 2-1/2 baths.  He uses the one downstairs (lucky me!)

Shellness
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM

My husband got into the habit of turning his top drawer of his chest into a toiletry drawer because when all our children lived at home they would use his things and when he needed them, they'd be gone. Now that we just have one 16 yr. old at home he may put his things back in the bathroom. I have a shelf for him if he does.

LindaClement
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Dh has shampoo, a razor, soap, a toothbrush and shave foam... not much to 'make room' for :D

stephwordelman1
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM

don't really organize the bathroom, n dh products don't take up alot of space

MomTiara19
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:42 PM

My 13 dd and I have taken over one of the bathrooms.Her hair products like shampoos,blow dryers,and flat irons take over...lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)