Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 22: Toiletry Time!

Posted by   + Show Post

Giving up space in your bathroom to accommodate your man can sometimes be difficult, especially if his stuff isn't organized. Today's challenge is to organize your DH/SO's bathroom toiletries!

If your man's products like razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, deodorant and other tolietries items are taking up too much space, get him a bag or bin for his stuff. The more organized and condensed his stuff is, the more room you have for your products!

combing

How do you organize your bathroom so that you and your DH/SO have room? Does your man have a lot of products taking up space in the bathroom?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jenn8604
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Dont have a so. I can organize my stuff tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM

The kids have the front bathroom for their stuff and the cabinet underneath with towels and stuff stays pretty organzied. The counter is tiny and has tooth pastes, tooth brushes for three kids, hair bryshes, hairs stuff for the girls. So it is usually pretty cluttered

Shalavee
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

We're lucky enough to have two bathrooms so we each have different spaces for our stuff. However, I did get him a metal bin that sits on the back of the toilet and I go in and put his stuff away sometimes.  Apparently, he's  as good at taking a hint as any teenager. My bathroom's got baskets on the back of the toilet and under the sink. It's always a work in progress.

marisab
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:40 AM

my dh is in a niursing home so he has a whole kit in his bathroom

aMarieT
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM

when I was still married we had a bathroom with a double vanity. We each had our own sink, counter, shelves and medicine cabinet

PEEK05
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM

We have a shelf/cabinet thing above the toilet.  It has plenty of room for everyone's stuff.

schnebels
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM
We have to bathrooms one is his and one is mine
ShirreeM
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Luckily we have a big vanity. We each get two cupboards and two drawers :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
schnebels
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

We have two bathrooms one for him and one for me

Dardenella
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM

That seems a bit selfish to me.  DH and I have a 50/50 arangement on everything , more or less.  If you (I) organize both of our things, it makes it better for both of us, but only if both of us can deal with it being in that type of organizaion.  Your man has to have input on how things are most convenient for him as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN