Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 22: Toiletry Time!

Posted by   + Show Post

Giving up space in your bathroom to accommodate your man can sometimes be difficult, especially if his stuff isn't organized. Today's challenge is to organize your DH/SO's bathroom toiletries!

If your man's products like razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, deodorant and other tolietries items are taking up too much space, get him a bag or bin for his stuff. The more organized and condensed his stuff is, the more room you have for your products!

combing

How do you organize your bathroom so that you and your DH/SO have room? Does your man have a lot of products taking up space in the bathroom?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommieof1b4g
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

its all mainly my stuff. he only has a few things

shishie
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I have 2 bathrooms!

kirbymom
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I keep my stuff in the closet and he keeps his in the cabinet over the sink.  I usually have more stuff than he does so it all works out just fine.  

MamisAngels
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I have organized everything by putting two small wicker baskets for each of our items. His keeps his brush, electric shaver, hair products, etc, mine keeps my brush, face creams, etc. The baskets are on either side of the sink countertop.
Then I have one bigger basket for replacement items we both use: toothpaste, soap, cotton swabs, etc. that one is kept in the cabinet under the sink.
It's been working nicely to keep everything neat and organized.
erienne06
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
He keeps his stuff in the medicine cabinet. Any extra toiletries we have we keep in containers to stay organized.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
He has the closed shelf in the organizer that goes over the toilet. He also keeps his toothbrush with mine in the holder and his shampoo and body wash is in the shower caddy with my stuff.
darlyn63
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM

In my bathroom to help keep things organized, I purchased different sized containers. Printed up some labels, so items could try, stay somewhat in order. Seems to be working for the most part, it's been a number of years. Just now I believe I need to go through everything. It does work surprisingly, even Hubby was happy, surprised when I did it.

Not everything is just tossed in the bathroom closet, laying around with no home. smileSo with containers, for teeth products ~ labeled, hair items ~ labeled, nail accessories ~ labeled, helps a lot to a tidier, organization for our bathroom items, combination. Or "His n Hers."

SassyLeigh
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:55 PM
We have no space for anyone's stuff. Us and 4 kids!! Where ever you cans squeeze it is where it goes!! For now!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robyann
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM

This is an area I do need to work on. I have one of those behind the toliet shelves, and it is crammed with all kinds of tolietries. I have one little bin to put some things in. I 'm thinking of getting a bin for each person in the house and they can have all their tolietries in their own bin. Sounds like a plan! :)

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

LOL! I just did this last week : )

He has a little shelf now for his things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN