Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 22: Toiletry Time!

Posted by   + Show Post

Giving up space in your bathroom to accommodate your man can sometimes be difficult, especially if his stuff isn't organized. Today's challenge is to organize your DH/SO's bathroom toiletries!

If your man's products like razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, deodorant and other tolietries items are taking up too much space, get him a bag or bin for his stuff. The more organized and condensed his stuff is, the more room you have for your products!

combing

How do you organize your bathroom so that you and your DH/SO have room? Does your man have a lot of products taking up space in the bathroom?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (31-40):
Bob192
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM

My husband has one drawer and I have the rest of the bathroom!!  He keeps his toiletries well organized.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

He doesn't have a lot, but he wants it visible, on the sink, so I let him take care of it.

witheredroses
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Not anymore lol...I used to try to get him to keep his stuff on one shelf all the time but that was a lot of work...he never had a lot but he left it sit wherever

batjmom
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM

He has his own bathroom .. so none of his stuff is in my way :)

AmberMerrell
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM
We have 2 sinks in our master bathroom so we each get our own area!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alnilam
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I just got a new bathroom vanity when I redid the bathroom so we each have lots of space for all of our stuff ;) so when I took out the old one I reorganized and tossed lol

kerryket
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I would like some ideas as my system just leads to clutter!

goddess99
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

We each have a large shelf in the bathroom. He's pretty organized and does have a few products that just he uses.

frankiesma530
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

His stuff doesn't take up any space!  I'm actually jealous.   My products usually overflow into his lol

jenniferlee_12
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM

We have plastic rolling storage bins and he claimed a drawer. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN