Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Closet discoveries...

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM
  • 8 Replies

I tackled the closet in the front room today.. I cracked up laughing at my discovery.. I had a great big blue tote in there with a lid on it.. I had stuff piled on it all around it etc.. You get the picture..

Today I gutted the closet out.. I got the blue tote out and took the lid off thinking I would go through it.. What do I have stored in that tote?? Absolutely NOTHING.. I had everything on top of it.. I couldnt help it.. I have been needing a tote and all along I had an empty one I had no clue about!!! I know have table clothes and old dishes etc in there.. 

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wandep
by Pam on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Way to go !!! Glad you found one. :) I need to go and clean two of mine out to carry our camping gear in.

darci16
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM

That is funny, well at least have some storage now.

epilepsymom
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Yeah I sat there laughing wondering what prompted me to put an Empty storage tote in there !! Pluse to stash all the stuff around it!! LOL Some times I really wonder about myself!!! LOL

Quoting darci16:

That is funny, well at least have some storage now.

woliung8153
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I wish I would find an empty one lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

lol

timslilangel
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Lol I did that before. I got a new one months ago and was like this is for my baby's little clothes and put it in her closet. Month later I was going throw her clothes and put it in a bag forgetting about the empty tote and I did this for about 6 months.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Lol!

I have a tote of totes in my closet. I emptied them when I redid my closet. I know as soon as I get rid of them ill need them :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Marz31
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hey, FREE TOTE! LOL I may or may not have done that before, not gonna tell ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)