Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

What's on your to do list for Thursday?

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Replies (21-26):
wandep
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Now I just need to sweep and put all the kid's clothes away. Then I will be done! Oh yeah and maybe do the dishes again from where I cooked lunch and baked cookies. lol

Quoting wandep:

We've had our lunch and have been working on laundry most of the day. I need to get busy on my other chores too I guess.

Quoting wandep:

Getting a slow start this am.

Quoting wandep:

My To Do List for Thursday:

Kitchen: Unload/reload dishes in dishwasher, shine my sink, clean off and wipe down counters, wipe down table.
Pick up hot spot areas.
Vacuum and sweep floors.
Empty trashcans.
Finish dusting.

Start a load of clothes in the wash..dry, fold n put away.
Reboot towels in dryer..fold n put away.
Reboot dryer...fold n Finish putting away clothes that I washed yesterday.
Start another load of clothes in the wash..dry, fold n
put away.

woliung8153
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I was able to have lunch for dh, ds, and I. Also checked the mail, washed and put away the lunch dishes, got my dd off the bus. The rooms that I have gotten cleaned are the entry way, living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallway. Oh and I folded an put away one load of laundry, washed another and it's now in the dryer. Whew I am exhausted just writing it out lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Instead of sweeping I put one of my attachments on the end of my dyson rod vacuum cleaner..it worked great! Picked up more than a broom would had. So that is all done. I also ordered us pizza and a salad for supper and we've eaten that. Now we're just digesting. Going to get the kids their baths and get them ready for bed.

woliung8153
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM
I have a question, when we moved this last time I lost my attachments to my vacuum. Do you know were I could buy just the attachments?

Quoting wandep:

Instead of sweeping I put one of my attachments on the end of my dyson rod vacuum cleaner..it worked great! Picked up more than a broom would had. So that is all done. I also ordered us pizza and a salad for supper and we've eaten that. Now we're just digesting. Going to get the kids their baths and get them ready for bed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
woliung8153
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM
This round we had dinner, folded an put away another load of laundry, washed a load of laundry and it is now in the dryer, picked up the play room, sent dh off to work, and checked my calendar for what is planned for tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Not sure! I would try places like ebay, amazon, and even dyson company. Email them and ask them about it.

Quoting woliung8153:

I have a question, when we moved this last time I lost my attachments to my vacuum. Do you know were I could buy just the attachments?

Quoting wandep:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN