Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 11/9?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM
  • 15 Replies

TGIF - what's on your to do list ?

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM

My To Do list for Friday:

Wake up

Get dressed to shoes

Breakfast

School

Home

MIL comes over

Weight watchers meeting

Shopping - consignment shop and walmart

Lunch

School

Home

Snacks/homework/music practice

Put away laundry

Bedtime routine

woliung8153
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I have so much to do tomorrow at home and errands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:06 AM

We're up, dressed to shoes and have had our breakfast. Going to take the kids to school and then home due to the bug man coming over and spraying this am. Once he sprays I'll have to be out of the house for a few hours. MIL is coming over and we're hitting our weight watchers meeting and doing a little shopping. Going to the consignment shop and dropping off some more clothes.

Well, gotta run..y'all take care and will check in later!

woliung8153
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Well we are up, got coffee and kids breakfast, and wrote my list. I am dragging this morning though. I think I am going to finish my coffee then try to get my morning routine done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM
I need to get to the computer and post a list. This phone keeps deleting my replies right before I send
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JenieceMojica
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Today we have therapy for both kids. I need to do a load of laundry. My husbands lunch and dinner before he leaves for work. Homework with all 3 kids and and my mom wanted to go to goodwill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Good morning all, it's friday finally!

I am showered and dressed. I have fluffed our comforter in the dryer, ds's sheets are in the wash, next his comforter goes in the wash. Next is changing our sheets and finishing both rooms.

fold towels from yesterday

made ds's lunch and make breakfast

quick clean bathrooms

start dishwasher

take ds to school

stop at grocery store for a few things

I need to vacuum bedrooms, I didn't get it done yesterday

I want to look online for a few things for ds for christmas to get an idea on a few things, I have to do it while he's at school, no privacy around here, lol.

pick up ds from school

I got some frames from Michael's the other day and I need to put the pictures in them and get those hung up. Also need to hang the world map back up, I had to get another picture hook thing for the back.

Make dinner, it's either left over tacos or something with chicken that needs to be cooked.

I need to make a to do list of the things I want done before thanksgiving so I'm not stressing that week and we will be able to decorate that holiday weekend. Things are tight around here like it is for everyone, but I would like to make it happy and magical feeling for ds. So I think it would be fun to get in the spirit early for a change.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!

MamaJane
by Jane on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Laundry-wash 1 2 3, Dry 1 2 3, fold and put away 1 2 3

Unload dishwasher

Package chicken noodle soup for freezer

Make beef stew for crock pot

Clean downstairs bathroom

vacuum all downstairs

cut up and put away coupons my my gave me yesterday.

woliung8153
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Okay so I feel like crap today and every I try to get up to do something I feel like I am going to throw up. I got to thinking and when dh and I are out running errands later we are picking up a pregnancy test. Yup I am not telling anyone right now but you wonderful ladies. On top of it today is my sons 2nd birthday. So hopefully I will have answers this afternoon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you're feeling better soon! Good luck with the pregnancy test. Happy birthday to your little guy!

Quoting woliung8153:

Okay so I feel like crap today and every I try to get up to do something I feel like I am going to throw up. I got to thinking and when dh and I are out running errands later we are picking up a pregnancy test. Yup I am not telling anyone right now but you wonderful ladies. On top of it today is my sons 2nd birthday. So hopefully I will have answers this afternoon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN