Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Cleaning 11/10

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM
  • 9 Replies

Happy Saturday! What's on your agenda for today?

by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
darci16
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM

This morning I'm just going to pick up a bit, yesterday when I was vacuuming I pulled something in my back and couldn't finish picking up the hot spots. Feeling a little better this morning, I don't want to push it to fast, I'd rather feel like this for a day or two instead of a week or two, which it has done that before.

We have to pick dh up at the airport around 10 am,yay, he's home for a couple of days :)

If I feel up to doing some work around here I'll post it later. Have a great Saturday!

wandep
I luv Disney :)
Yesterday at 1:30 PM
by Pam on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Good morning,

We're up, dressed to shoes and have had our breakfast. I've been sititng on the couch playing the computer for a few hours. Getting ready to head out and have lunch with my mil. Then she will take the kids to the movies. Hubby came down with a migraine so I'm hoping he will feel up to going with us. He hasn't eaten and I think that is why he got the headache. :( Anyway, have an awesome day and will check in when I can.

MamaJane
by Jane on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Oh gosh! Take it easy!

Quoting darci16:

This morning I'm just going to pick up a bit, yesterday when I was vacuuming I pulled something in my back and couldn't finish picking up the hot spots. Feeling a little better this morning, I don't want to push it to fast, I'd rather feel like this for a day or two instead of a week or two, which it has done that before.

We have to pick dh up at the airport around 10 am,yay, he's home for a couple of days :)

If I feel up to doing some work around here I'll post it later. Have a great Saturday!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM
I had a shopping day today! Took my youngest and went out of town to a bigger city. We had a great time and got a lot of clothes for the kids. I don't know if ill clean or just cook dinner and relax.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darci16
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I think you should just relax!

Quoting MamaJane:

I had a shopping day today! Took my youngest and went out of town to a bigger city. We had a great time and got a lot of clothes for the kids. I don't know if ill clean or just cook dinner and relax.

darci16
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM

How did the kids like the movie? I thought about taking ds and cousins to see "wreckitraphle", not sure if it's too young for ds.

Quoting wandep:

Good morning,

We're up, dressed to shoes and have had our breakfast. I've been sititng on the couch playing the computer for a few hours. Getting ready to head out and have lunch with my mil. Then she will take the kids to the movies. Hubby came down with a migraine so I'm hoping he will feel up to going with us. He hasn't eaten and I think that is why he got the headache. :( Anyway, have an awesome day and will check in when I can.

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:37 PM

My kids liked it. Will is 9 years old.

Quoting darci16:

How did the kids like the movie? I thought about taking ds and cousins to see "wreckitraphle", not sure if it's too young for ds.

Quoting wandep:

Good morning,

wandep
by Pam on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM

We've had a pretty slow day here. I goofed off but did get the kitchen cleaned and put chili in the crock pot for supper tonight. It was pretty good. The kids had a great time at the movies. Dh and I went shopping at Walmart and picked up a few things. Everyone here still has runny noses and a cough. I'm hoping I won't pick it up. :( Tomorrow we're taking it easy and I am going to try and motivate myself into cleaning and doing the laundry since I goofed off today.

Y'all have a great evening.

MamaJane
by Jane on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:50 PM

LOL!  I did :) I didn't have near as much time as I thought anyway.  I think I'll do some midnight stuff now though (after I sit on my bum for a bit)

Quoting darci16:

I think you should just relax!

Quoting MamaJane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)