Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Saw this on pinterest, does anyone do this?

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 69 Replies
6 moms liked this

I saw this on pinterest, and I'm thinking about doing it with dd. I'm hoping she'll be more careful with her money if she earns it, plus the more she does the less I have to do so its a win win lol. Does anyone do something similar with their children?

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Ive never seen that before but that's a pretty cool idea! Bump

Alanaplus3
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I love it! How did they turn it into magnets? I want to do this. Much better than just handing out allowance.

boshs1andonly
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I'm not sure, I just found it this morning. If I find a good tutorial for it, I'll be back to share. 

Quoting Alanaplus3:

I love it! How did they turn it into magnets? I want to do this. Much better than just handing out allowance.

workoutmom2b1g
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Bump, good idea. I have seen it.

mama2gg
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:42 AM
3 moms liked this

very cute, we would never do money but its cute for rewards like TV time, or a dollar store toy, or a new book etc

Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I would like to do this with the kiddos just need to know as well how it turned into chore magnets!

OceanGoddess
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute idea. I'd use different rewards maybe make it points or stars that they earn toward something they want.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM

when she's younger, that's probably what we'll do. but when she gets older we will turn it into money. 

Quoting mama2gg:

very cute, we would never do money but its cute for rewards like TV time, or a dollar store toy, or a new book etc

mama2gg
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Its a cute idea I may do it, but we never give money ever they can work a few hours at the family business for a paycheck at 13

Quoting boshs1andonly:

when she's younger, that's probably what we'll do. but when she gets older we will turn it into money. 

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambtrav2kids
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Office Depot or places like it sell magnet tape. You can get a roll of tape or individual rounds. Its awesome.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN