• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning today!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 10 Replies
Ok what are you all doing today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I'm off today and have been so lazy. I just got out off the shower and I think I might snooze a bit;). Then I need to....

Fold and put away laundry
Clean up kitchen and pick up stray items around house
Wipe down my bathroom
Straighten my hair
Go through all paper piles and put where they belong
Sort coupons and file
Make shopping lists
Do bills
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM
My husband volunteered me to make a billion cookies lol so I'm doing that plus laundry. I've been such a slacker lately but I did something to my hip and there gave been times I've fallen over in pain, sooo kinda taking it easy until my appt for it. :-/
gsprofval
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I just finished and submitted grades for one more class. Now only 3 to go with 8 done. UG!  Will this grading never end?

MamaJane
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Laundry done. Kitchen done. pick up done. My bathroom done. Hair straightened. Bills and papers done. The kids are snacked and done with homework. Well the little ones. Still need to read with the bigger guy. I think I'll try to tackle coupons now.
MamaJane
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Yeah you can't do too much when you are falling over in pain :/

Quoting lovemymarine18:

My husband volunteered me to make a billion cookies lol so I'm doing that plus laundry. I've been such a slacker lately but I did something to my hip and there gave been times I've fallen over in pain, sooo kinda taking it easy until my appt for it. :-/
MamaJane
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Probably not lol

Quoting gsprofval:

I just finished and submitted grades for one more class. Now only 3 to go with 8 done. UG!  Will this grading never end?

momma2b2008
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM
I have laundry! I scrubbed the downstairs yesterday and we haven't been home much today so it's still in pretty good shape!
deadlights86
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Ugh I have so much to do before sunday I'm not sure where to start. My brother in a neat freak and he's actually coming to my house for christmas sunday and I get ZERO help so my place is a dump all the time. I have 3 special needs kids I have arthritis in my hips and hands. I have to pick my 7 yo up from school at 11 then pick my 8 yo up at 1:30 then come home and do home work cook dinner and by the time thats done its time for baths and bed and I'm ready for bed. I have no time to really get into any major cleaning plus I have to drop off and pick up dh from work within all that.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Yeah. :( it hasn't been too bad today but I'm not pushing my luck!

Quoting MamaJane:

Yeah you can't do too much when you are falling over in pain :/

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Audreysmommy123
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM

just got done folding all the laundry that ive done today. i swept and mopped the kitchen and dining room floor. boiled bottle nipples and nuks. vacuumed front rug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)