• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working on My Home Binder

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
  • 29 Replies

Do you have one? If so would you like to share a pic, i need some ideas

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
....ClvrScn.
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I have one, but I never use it. I hope to be able to start using it when we move to a house in May. Right now, we are in a tiny apartment.

xoPxo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM

i am thinking of doing one for just meal planning/recipes, one for cleaning and ones for the rest because i started and there are just too many things to go into one and i love simple, lol even binders can get cluttered , lmbo

....ClvrScn.
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM

See, I don't have my own space to get a few minutes to myself to work on it. My husband is always up my ass, my son is always up my ass! I cannot wait to move!!

Quoting xoPxo:

i am thinking of doing one for just meal planning/recipes, one for cleaning and ones for the rest because i started and there are just too many things to go into one and i love simple, lol even binders can get cluttered , lmbo

MamaJane
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I have one but its just printed off lists in clear plastic sleeves. Nothing fancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MammaKoi
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:18 PM

What is this? I would love to create one. 

Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I have one but it's personalized with our information on it so I don't want to post pictures. It's mostly just a menu plan, food inventory of my stockpile, budget for the month, cleaning schedule and then a contact area in the back with addresses. 

Most of my printables came from here. 

www.organizedhome.com/household-notebook

mommy4ever07
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I just started mine, once I get my son off the bus I can come back and tell you whats going in it

MommeisQueen
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM
I have onenbut it needsnupdating badly.
mommy4ever07
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Okay so I am actually going to be doing 4 binders, a reciepe binder, a finance binder, a homescooling binder, and my home management binder. My home management binder is the first one that I'm doing and will be broken down as follows:

Contacts
Cleaning Schedule
2013 Goals
Bible Readings
Books to Read
School (I start college in April)
Medical info
internet (this will contain passwords to everything we do online as well as blogs I follow or other website we vist often)
crafts
shopping list/home to dos
garden
actitivies(this will have a spot for all of our membership cards, upcoming members only events, price lists for places we don't have memberships too, coupons, and reminders on when our member ships expire)

bloodytears1986
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I think putting down passwords for internet sites is a Great idea. I have so many of them and can't keep them all straight in my head. Ive had to change my internet passwords a billion times because of this and that's a hassle. Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna start working in this!

Quoting mommy4ever07:

Okay so I am actually going to be doing 4 binders, a reciepe binder, a finance binder, a homescooling binder, and my home management binder. My home management binder is the first one that I'm doing and will be broken down as follows:

Contacts
Cleaning Schedule
2013 Goals
Bible Readings
Books to Read
School (I start college in April)
Medical info
internet (this will contain passwords to everything we do online as well as blogs I follow or other website we vist often)
crafts
shopping list/home to dos
garden
actitivies(this will have a spot for all of our membership cards, upcoming members only events, price lists for places we don't have memberships too, coupons, and reminders on when our member ships expire)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)