Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Creative Planning :My Life in a Box

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 6 Replies

Instead of the binder i was working on i found something fast and fun. I bought a index card holder for $1 and a pack of index cards for 50 cents a piece, well i decorated the box and also the cards. Each card has what i have planned to do for the week, chores, meals, recipes, bills, personal time etc. I decorated the cards and just put on my fridge and down in my office, when finished i put the cards in the back , it is a fun way of creative planning . I decorated the cards with markers, drawings, stickers, and other things. this is great for kids too. They can have their own box to decorate and the cards. Hope this inspires you too. It is way better that carrying around a binder. Above, those are love notes but i wanted to share how cute they can be

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hopeym23
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a great idea!  I think I will use it for the kids!

xoPxo
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, my Mom passed away a few months ago and i am remembering the way she did things, she was so fun and creative. Your kids wil never forget it either <3 It is something you can keep too. If you can take some pics i would love to see their work and yours, i will share mine too.

MamaJane
by Jane on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Very nice idea:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xoPxo
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

k i am going to take some pics tonight and show you guys what i am working on and done so far

Allmykids38
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Very cool and creative idea! I had a chore box for my kids and stored in a cheap $1 recipe box. Same concept except we didn't make the cards look as pretty. :-)

mommie510
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)