Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

If they had to do the laundry like I do......

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 30 Replies
3 moms liked this

Well they wouldn't just throw clothes in the dirty laundry, after wearing them for an hour!'

They would turn their shirts and socks right side out!

They would spray stain remover on the stains right away, and not expect me to automatically remember that such and such shirt has stains that need to be treated!

Just frustrated, feel like I'm always doing laundry on my days off!  LOL

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
4 moms liked this
Amen! I found a sock under a cabinet in the kitchen yesterday. What's even worse is it was my husbands.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I understand

noahmommie2012
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
i make my oldest fold n put the clothes back after an hour of wearing it
lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:44 PM
My husband went back to work today at noon. I have found three random piles of dirty clothes...all his! Lol.

Quoting MamaJane:

Amen! I found a sock under a cabinet in the kitchen yesterday. What's even worse is it was my husbands.
mango44
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Quoting lovemymarine18:

My husband went back to work today at noon. I have found three random piles of dirty clothes...all his! Lol.

Quoting MamaJane:

oh yeah don't ya love it, my SO watched me gather up the dirty clothes watched me do like 6 loads of clothes, and didn't bother to tell me he had another pile in the bathroom closet!!!  I finally opened my mouth, I said hey WTH stop putting laundry in 2 places!  I never bitch but enough is enough!

MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I go around the bedroom every morning and pick up several piles of his.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Quoting MamaJane:

lillucky8
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I feel your pain! Dh somehow wears three outfits a day..kills me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timslilangel
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM

bahaha I get that all the time and I find some under the couch

Quoting MamaJane:

1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I am such a germaphobe that I make them put stuff in the laundry even if its only been worn an hour. My DF hides clothes to be reworn... makes me crazy. I do 2 loads a day usually.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Me too. The ones I found yesterday were at the bottom of the stairs, on the stairs and in the dining room...I don't get it lol

Quoting MamaJane:

I go around the bedroom every morning and pick up several piles of his.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Quoting MamaJane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)