Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

crawl space organization

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

our crawl space holds a lot of our randomness stuff, and i mean random-seasonal, bins, extra stuff like our big coffee pot, extra food, etc. the shelves i have in there don't seem to be helping much, and i need ideas of what i can put in there to help. if you want a picture i can take one to show you. im in the middle of working on it as we speak.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
noahmommie2012
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM
if i can take a pic i can prob help out. more. im good on knowing what to do since i did my laundry room and its small
catwoman123456
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Any ideas for basement storage? Can't find a bloody thing down there and I'm afraid one of the kids might wander in and we'll never see them again. It's really beginning to frighten me.I do believe it's  a monster  that keeps eating things and someday is going to turn cannibalcat

Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM
We have 4 of these in our basement storage room. We pretty much fit everything on them that we own. Plastic totes fit on them perfectly.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_101933-1281-CR4824_0__?productId=1000527&Ntt=metal+storage+shelves&pl=1¤tURL=%3FNtt%3Dmetal%2Bstorage%2Bshelves&facetInfo=

Quoting catwoman123456:

Any ideas for basement storage? Can't find a bloody thing down there and I'm afraid one of the kids might wander in and we'll never see them again. It's really beginning to frighten me.I do believe it's  a monster  that keeps eating things and someday is going to turn cannibalcat

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Pictures would be helpful. :) I'm sure I can come up with a few ideas.
MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I have a room under our stairs and really I've had to limit what I put in there because it can get crazy. I have 5 large bins in there. 3 are camping and 2 are Christmas. We put a shelf that holds my large appliances and then 2 clear tubs with lids. One is the first aid kit and one is flashlights and batteries. We have some nails in the walls to hold extension cords and also and over the door hook that holds the laundry basket and tennis rackets. The 5 gallon water jugs sit in front of the tubs and the vacuum and mop are next to them.

That room holds a lot. The key is to put things I don't use but once a year in the back lol
talktojonell
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Well if you suspect it's turned to the dark side PM me and I'll arrange to have it shipped over to my basement. I am positive stuff is breeding down there!

Quoting catwoman123456:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN