Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New and I need of help

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
Where should and how should I start organizing ....oh and what to do with clutter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Pick the room you are in the most and keep working until its to your liking and then move on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
timslilangel
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I would start with the room that is farthest away from the front door and work my way to the front door. so that way you can throw away what you dont need

LoveToOrganize
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I would suggest starting with the area that is bothering you the most.  Once you get going and start seeing positive results it gives you the motivation to keep going.  Work on one small section at a time and make sure you've scheduled in the time you need to work on each area.  

You may also want to check out "This Week's Tip" on my website regarding "How to Clear the Clutter for the New Year".

Here is the link.......https://www.organizeyourlifeandmore.com/Weekly_Tips.html

And - for an answer on what to do with all the clutter.......Check out my "Places to Donate Unwanted Items" page.

Good Luck and Have a Great New Year!  :-)

crzymmy5
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting timslilangel:

I would start with the room that is farthest away from the front door and work my way to the front door. so that way you can throw away what you dont need

This is a really interesting idea. I like it. I think it's good advice.

timslilangel
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Quoting crzymmy5:

Quoting timslilangel:

This is a really interesting idea. I like it. I think it's good advice.

lol Thank you! I didn't know how to put it (I live in a 3BR apartment) and this is how I clean all the time. I just started doing this before I would pick out a room that needed it the most and go from that but I seem to keep moving everything from one room to the other and I started getting mad.

alexvitte
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Google
be inspired be unique: tidy home project
I'm doing a month long organizing project :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)