Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Plea for help!! piog (please don't bash...my heart can't handle it right now)

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 40 Replies

Child protective services just showed up at my doorstep.  They had my Dad come and take my kids.  They say I have 30 days to get my house presentable and my kids are not allowed to come home until I do.  If anyone lives near East Texas, I am calling for all the help I can get!  Please!  I have a couple of friends to help, but other than that I am on my own.  I have even been looking up housekeepers to come help me.  I am desperate!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proud_mommy1212
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I'm so sorry to here that, but did they tell you a reason? I woud help if i was closer but I live in Weatherford and trying to make sure my house is clean cuz SD's BM is being rude and has threaten to call them on us.

Brandyaz2002
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I'm so sorry sweetie, I live in AZ but I am sending positive thoughts for you (I know it dosn't seem to help right now but it will.) hugs

AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:41 AM

I don't live anywhere near Texas but I can say that I understand how terrified you are right now. It will be okay. This is scary and awful, but it's the motivation you need to get your home in order. Take the nervous energy and USE IT to be productive! We will be here for you in any way we can.

Dazyjo
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Sending Hugs your way, I have been worried about this myself from time to time with my ex's wife.

Not close enough to come help, but suggestion- contact a local church to ask for help, I know that LDS and catholic churches are willing to help any way possible even if you're not a member.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck I hope that you can get everything cleaned up and keep it cleaned up
mommy_2_be_2010
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Bump good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedwith
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM
2 moms liked this

How can we help?  I'm just about as far from Texas as you can get, but I've got a lot of experience with cleaning and organizing, and would love to help.

What specific things were there complaints about?  And trust me, dear girl, I'm not here to judge, just offer my help and support.

epilepsymom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM
3 moms liked this

What was the reasoning for removing your CHildren..

My advice is to start in one room. (Main room preferably) Start in one corner work from top to bottom.. Make sure you have a basket with you. When you find something that does not belong there, you put it in that basket.. You put the whole basket away when you finish the room.. That stops the distractions.. Work each room that way.. Start in a corner, work from top to bottom.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

clowry02
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Sorry I don't live close sent you a friend invite her to chat anythime hugs

JTriches
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this

HOW DO YOU EAT AN ELEPHANT??  ONE BITE AT A TIME. 

MOM, start small, make sure you have plenty of cleaning stuff and garbage bags.  Statr at one corner amd work yoiur way out.  You can do this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN