Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any tips that might remove hair strands getting stuck to clothes when we wash clothes??

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM
  • 13 Replies

Finding hair on anywhere is something that I am not very fond of doing.Ewww.

I am partially using walmart dish clothes in place of paper towels (cleaning in the kitchen).

I loaded them all in the washer, after they are out I am foding them and found some hair on them ...eww.

I am just wondering if you know any tips that removes hair on clothes ?? (Just wanted to see if any one of you know any great tips) 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsWhite101610
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk either but I find hair sometimes too and would love to know how to make it go away other than shaving heads.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom.sv
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:07 PM

True. LoL. 

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Idk either but I find hair sometimes too and would love to know how to make it go away other than shaving heads.

MrsWhite101610
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
It's mainly my hair and I'd hate to shave my head. My hair is nearly to my butt so that woul be a big change.

Quoting supermom.sv:

True. LoL. 

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Ewww I hate that too. And I can never get all the cat hair off my comforter. I'm threatening to dump it. The comforter not the cat :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermom.sv
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I have long hair too. :(

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Would fabric softener sheets do it? Don't they have static control?

ZakkarysMom
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I have that same problem. I always find my hair on my kids' clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom.sv
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I always put faric softner (liquid) and they don't completly remove the hair. May be it depends of the material too. I have a cute smoked nightie that I received as a gift and God I stopped really wearing it. Every time I wash it tat particular one catches all the hairs. May Be I need to find out the material and put that in washer/dryer everytime I wash LoL. (seriously considering this now)

Quoting Bmat:

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM

LOL! Well, if it works! :)

Quoting supermom.sv:

I always put faric softner (liquid) and they don't completly remove the hair. May be it depends of the material too. I have a cute smoked nightie that I received as a gift and God I stopped really wearing it. Every time I wash it tat particular one catches all the hairs. May Be I need to find out the material and put that in washer/dryer everytime I wash LoL. (seriously considering this now)

Quoting Bmat:

howdah
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I always use fabric softener sheets and they work on most things. I do have a long sweatshirt/lounger that is all polyester, and the hairs get embedded in the fabric. I pull them off but they break because they are pulled into the fabric. I am not freaked out by hair, so do still sleep in it now and then when it is really cold.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)