Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any tips that might remove hair strands getting stuck to clothes when we wash clothes??

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding hair on anywhere is something that I am not very fond of doing.Ewww.

I am partially using walmart dish clothes in place of paper towels (cleaning in the kitchen).

I loaded them all in the washer, after they are out I am foding them and found some hair on them ...eww.

I am just wondering if you know any tips that removes hair on clothes ?? (Just wanted to see if any one of you know any great tips) 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Replies (11-13):
supermom.sv
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I think mines Polyester  too. Next time I will put a polyester inside dryer and see what will happen.

Quoting howdah:

I always use fabric softener sheets and they work on most things. I do have a long sweatshirt/lounger that is all polyester, and the hairs get embedded in the fabric. I pull them off but they break because they are pulled into the fabric. I am not freaked out by hair, so do still sleep in it now and then when it is really cold.

cats911
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

When my girls were young, it made a difference if they stayed upstairs to brush their hair. 

Also, full loads of towels make it easier to keep hair in towels when they are washed and dried.  Try putting less in a load.

Sweep more often.

supermom.sv
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Thank you. I will do that.

Quoting cats911:

When my girls were young, it made a difference if they stayed upstairs to brush their hair. 

Also, full loads of towels make it easier to keep hair in towels when they are washed and dried.  Try putting less in a load.

Sweep more often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)