Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Dh touched my washing machine

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
Sp I cleaned the house today and I put our living room blanket in the washing machine but didn't turn it on because I didn't know if I was going to out anything else in. So dh got mad I didn't wash it because I said was cold so he puts too much detergent and way too much fabric softener and now the blanket is just soap! He's been washing it for 2 hours to try to get out the suds and they just won't go down. Idk we are trying tub clean next but honestly I want to just punch him in the face! I don't ask him to do much, just take out the trash every day and clean up after himself and he can't do either of those things! Tomorrow is my laundry day and if I can't start my laundry at 7am my whole weekend will be off!
Has this ever happened to you?
I'm sorry but I just needed to vent
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HayleiRosesMom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Lol..it hasn't yet but I feel ya n would be Mad..granted he bought a nice set when we First startes dating..but anytime he has touched it I have closely instructed him what to do and he has only used it when things got real bad n he asked me if it was ok..lol..I'm like ummm of course..U do own them..remember this months payment?!?! Lol..but he's never done it alone...that would probly end bad no matter how "easy" it seems to us they just follow the rules..they gta rebel n do it their way w More of all the liquids..grr..gta love em
Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like something my husband would do. He has tried maybe twice to do laundry in our front loader and both times he has set off our suds sensor and the clothes rolled around in the water for almost three hours before it was finished. He can use our old washer but he still uses a lot of detergent in there so it gets expensize fast. All around I'd rather just it all myself. Laundry is something I enjoy.
supermom.sv
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I am sorry :( Hugs. Your DH sounds exactly like mine. I always end up doing all the chores. Because he will put too much detergent or he will forgets to change them into dryer (If I tell him to do Laudry). Another set of problems if I want him to load dish washer (He will put everything in the sink - Even Used paper towels/Rags/Veggie peels) , Removing Trash (will make it pile on our Balcony for 3 days)

So I learned to do all those things myself. Once I posted the similar thing in New comers forum and everyone accused me of being OCD and told me to learn appriciating things (Really???)

LoL. I feel for ya. I am so sorry. Some men are like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN