Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to get Organized???!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am a mother of 2. A soon to be 5 year old and a 3 year old. I work everyday but 1. I'm off at 3:30 everyday. The house is clean but it isn't by any means its BEST. How do YOU get everything organized and in order to KEEP it that way even if your on the go and always busy. Or by the time I'm home all I WANT to do is hang with the kiddos.  Whats your tips and tricks to stay Organized and Neat???

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Beatlemama
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I am not a naturally organized person.  I also have two little ones (4 and 1) and work full time.  I really want to be more organized so I have been following FlyLady.net and am making great progress.  I still have time to be with my kids, too.

MamaJane
by Jane on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Out everything back every time! Put things away immediately. Don't set something h down with the thought of "ill get that later". It really helps!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SpOtTeRzChiCk89
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I raised both my kids to know that everything has a place and they had to put it back. It saved me alot of hassel.

LoveToOrganize
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Great advice from these ladies as usual  :-)  

I agree that everything brought into a home needs to be put away immediately - and that having a designated spot to place those items in ahead of time is extremely helpful when trying to stay organized.  

Another thing you can do.......continuously toss the items you no longer want or need by having a "toss bucket" available to all family members at all times.  I have a "toss bucket" in each of my kid's rooms and it works great as they fill them often.  Once they are full - take time to donate, toss or sell those items.   

If you are looking for more organizing tips and tricks - check out my website.......

https://www.organizeyourlifeandmore.com/

Free Weekly Tips, Daily Do Its, Newsletter, Articles, Product Recommendations, Places to Donate Unwanted Items and so much more.

Good luck and have fun organizing  :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)