Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning! It's Monday!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:01 AM
  • 12 Replies
Morning ladies! How was your weekend? How are you going to start your week?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Akildea
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Cleaning and laundry all while trying to find a new place because our current landlord decided they are moving back into our current place. :(
MamaJane
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Well that's stinky.

Quoting Akildea:

Cleaning and laundry all while trying to find a new place because our current landlord decided they are moving back into our current place. :(
MamaJane
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hubby and I did the final shopping for the shelves for the new storage room. He's installing it now.
supermom.sv
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I will be taking vacation in May so I had to work yesterday. My weekend was nice.

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Cleaning and packing. We move in 2 months so I gotta get started. Also hopefully taking my two sickies to the Dr.
Akildea
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:09 PM
No kidding! We were planning on renewing our lease too! :( just moved in here mid June and now we have to find somewhere else to go. Hoping one of the houses we looked at over the weekend work out so I can get this moving process done and over with.

Quoting MamaJane:

Well that's stinky.

Quoting Akildea:

MamaJane
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Yikes on sick babies and moving! That time already?

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Cleaning and packing. We move in 2 months so I gotta get started. Also hopefully taking my two sickies to the Dr.
Audreysmommy123
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM

i had a hectic weekend, i had the kids al weekend long while my SO got to go out and do his own thing. so annoying. anyways, i started the day off with cleaning and laundry and 2 very crabby toddlers and a 2 hour late start for my DD's school and a very unhappy infant. he's been soo constipated i feel so bad for him. and to top it off were ALL sick. coughs and runny nasty noses. ugh. i can't wait til nap time so i can get a lot of my stuff done today. major project is cleaning the fridge yuck!

lovemymarine18
by Sarah on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:36 PM
It's been awful! My 2 year old has been puking for over a week. We took him to er on sat and they said he's fine. I disagree but apparently his Dr has no appts this month. It's a mess lol.
Yep, moving already! Husband gets out April 5! It's getting exciting and scary!

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting lovemymarine18:

MamaJane
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:49 PM
That's horrible. I hope he gets better soon.

Quoting lovemymarine18:

It's been awful! My 2 year old has been puking for over a week. We took him to er on sat and they said he's fine. I disagree but apparently his Dr has no appts this month. It's a mess lol.

Yep, moving already! Husband gets out April 5! It's getting exciting and scary!

Quoting MamaJane:

Quoting lovemymarine18:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN