Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

How often do you vacuum your home?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 48 Replies

just curious to see how often everyone vacuums their homes. I currently do once per week I only have 3 rooms with carpet.

teal ribbon~I wear teal for Fragile X~

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shelby212302
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I vacuum every day, not the whole house every day but at least once through high traffic areas ( toddlers and whatnot)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happybabe
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I was thinking about starting to do it everyday, with only 3 rooms it wouldn't take much time.

Quoting Shelby212302:

I vacuum every day, not the whole house every day but at least once through high traffic areas ( toddlers and whatnot)

ilovemykids732
by Stephy on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I vacuum Atleast one room a day... And as a pp said, high traffic areas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I'd like too as well, but I'm only doing it 2 times per week. I have 4bdrms, 6 rooms on the main floor and another 2 rooms and large rec room. Too much to attempt daily. 

Quoting happybabe:

I was thinking about starting to do it everyday, with only 3 rooms it wouldn't take much time.

Quoting Shelby212302:

"I like that about the Republicans; the evidence does not faze them, they are not bothered at all by the facts"  PresidentWilliam J. Clinton

johnny4ever
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM

2x

proud_mommy1212
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I have to vacuum daily, I have a long hair dog, a rabbit inside so i have to clean up their hair, but i do my kids rooms and my bedroom and bathroom every 2 days.

Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I try to get each carpeted area once a week. It never seems to be on the same day. My room, Cam's room, the storage room and stairs are the only rooms left with carpet. I typically sweep the stairs because it's a short berber. If I can I do Cam's room twice a week, but sometimes im busy with other things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaKoi
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Twice a week sometimes three depending if the weather is bad. 

SamiJ18
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM
2 times a week. Only the bedrooms have carpet and food is not allowed.

I sweep the rest of the house every morning and night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkidedman
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Our living room and two bedrooms have carpet. I was vacuuming the living room 2-3 times per day (I have a dog and a toddler!) and the bedrooms about once a week. But I've been severely slacking bc I am 37 wks pregnant and I'm supposed to be on bedrest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)