Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Ugh... Don't even know where to start!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

So, we had to move in Dec... but couldn't find a new place in time... We were SUPPOSED to be moving into our own house on the 4th (we've been staying with family since December 9th...), but it turns out our "landlord" is just a douche and stole the deposit money (filing a complaint with the police).

Well, when we moved it was very rushed and half our stuff is in storage and half of it in my mother's storage shed and like 1/10th of it is in the bedroom the three of us are sleeping in (we put up SS's bunkbeds so we all still have our own beds lol)... But clothes were all thrown together in garbage bags, etc... Well, I had mostly got all of our things straightened out, and then my brother went ape shit crazy one day and as a result DH started throwing our belongings  (yes literally just throwing our stuff) into the car/truck...

I've yet to have the energy to tackle that issue, but I definitely need to do that today, but I'm soooo not looking forward to all that freaking laundry again (that I just washed!)  Sorry, had to vent before I headed out to the car.  Wish me luck and patience!

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Hugs. I hope things get better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin411
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I'm sorry that you're going through all that. Can your husband help you with the laundry so he can understsand tll the work he made for you by doing it? If not just take it a basket at a time. You will be done before you know it.

lynettemommie4
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Good luck! Hope things are getting better. Ive lived with family before so i know how that can be.

gmadiane
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM

so sorry, good luck with everything

Jessy613
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I'm sorry.

Tryshx
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I wasn't trying to get sympathy... I just needed a vent...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)