Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning & Organizing Cleaning & Organizing

Spring cleaning

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 20 Replies

So i started my spring cleaning i started upstairs first just have to finish my bedroom tomorrow.then i will move on to my dining room and kitchen.but if anyone wants here is a list you can use

I hope u mamas can see it..what are your spring cleaning tips

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaSnaps
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I am contemplating it... does that count? We are doing a MAJOR cleaning out this year. We have a storage room that is stuff from when the kids were all home, when we were younger, accumulated-hoarded-crap... It's all going this spring... I promise. Really. I do!

woliung8153
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM

I write out my own spring cleaning list every year and I will be starting mine this year on March 1st for when it starts to get warmer.

mjgm1966
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Girl, we have had the most beautiful weather here! I've been in spring cleaning mode for sevearl weeks now.  And taking one room at a time. ..My family thinks I'm crazy.  But, my motto, "Less clutter is less to clean".  I love this time of year!!!!!

Sewsofun
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM
We've started already but only in the clutter/ organizational way. Our basement which was the worst room in the whole house is nearly done, a few more things to sell and donate and a stack of sewing projects and were done. I'll start doing the serious cleaning probably after it stops snowing for sure.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I've been cleaning up/out my house since new years, but I haven't got around to scrubbing walls yet. I keeo running from room to room trying to tackle the most visible messes first.
I can't wait for warmer weather. Sunday was nice, but this week we're likely to turn into popsicles if we venture outside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I did download that pic though, so I can take a closer look at your list. I like looking at other lists, sometimes it helps me think of things to add to mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I kinda do stuff all year round but I think ill make sure everything is tip top since I go back to work outside of the home in may.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Everyone has been sick in my house so its been pretty nice out so i have been able to open our windows perfect time to start cleaning.plus my husband just bought a 150 gallon salt water fish tank so i need t get the house ready for tha to come in a few weeks

Quoting mjgm1966:

Girl, we have had the most beautiful weather here! I've been in spring cleaning mode for sevearl weeks now.  And taking one room at a time. ..My family thinks I'm crazy.  But, my motto, "Less clutter is less to clean".  I love this time of year!!!!!

luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I was just going to do my sons room since we got him a New bed and stuff but i got in the mood and have my whole upstairs d e just have to dust off my bed and dresser then i can move to the down stairs

Quoting Lydlou02:

I've been cleaning up/out my house since new years, but I haven't got around to scrubbing walls yet. I keeo running from room to room trying to tackle the most visible messes first.
I can't wait for warmer weather. Sunday was nice, but this week we're likely to turn into popsicles if we venture outside.

erienne06
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I started changing out most of our winter clothes for spring clothes. Can't change it out completely since it's currently 37 outside haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN